Radon contamination inside a home is a serious issue that’s all too easy to ignore—and it is far more common than most people realize. Radon gas naturally occurs underground and can enter a home through cracks in the foundation or other open spaces, and exposure to the gas can lead to a number of lung conditions. In fact, radon is the second leading cause of lung cancer in the United States behind the use of tobacco products. Radon is odorless and invisible, making it nearly impossible to detect without proper training and equipment. We utilize a charcoal canister test kit that will produce results within 48-72 hours.